Frankincense

 

 
 
 
 

FRANKINCENSE

Immune Booster      Anti Inflammatory      Reducing Wrinkles     Respiratory Health     Increased Focus      Aches & Pains      Womens Health       Anxiety     Depression                      Acne & Scars            Spiritual & Meditative

I am getting even more holistic in my old age!  I really want to be around as long as possible to enjoy and be happy but also to carry on feeling GREAT and ENERGISED


In our house we view food as medicine and always treat ailments and grogginess naturally (did I mention before how sleep deprived we are?) and minimise the toxins around us. 
 
Give me prevention over cure any day!
 

 
One of my favourite essential oils at the moment is FRANKINCENSE and as you can see from the post picture... the benefits are ENDLESS!

If it's good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me!

There are loads of benefits to help our health, but here's just a snippet to get you hooked...!

1. BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM - It is extremely anti inflammatory which is the main cause of illness and disease.  It stimulates the brain, thyroid and pituitary glands which work together to support a healthy immune system.  Making us EXTRA strong to fight off illness & disease with the regeneration of healthy cells.  Due to its anti inflammatory properties, I have noticed my hay fever symptoms reducing!

2. ANTI AGING - Promotes regeneration of healthy cells yet keeping existing cells and tissues healthy.  It can eliminate blemishes, fine lines and generally tighten and tone skin. 

3. WOMENS HEALTH - Reduces PMT symptoms and mood swings.  It helps general uterine health as it regulates cycles.  It also reduces uterine cancer cells.

4. CANCER CELL BUSTING - Frankincense kills cancer cells and increases white blood cells (our little in house defence army).  Frankincense is actually used in treating cancer holistically and actually breaks through the blood brain barrier  - which Chemo does not!

5. BRAIN BOOSTING - As Frankincense breaks through the blood brain barrier, it increases the oxygenation of blood going to the brain and helps the absorption of oxygen and therefore improves memory and cognitive skills.

Do you move to Africa and live in a Boswellia tree house?

Not necessarily...

Here are two ways in which I use Franki baby on a daily basis...

1. SNIFF IT -  Every night I switch on the diffuser in our bedroom and inhale Frankincense overnight.  Anything to improve my husband's memory and reduce "Where's my keys?  Have you seen my wallet? Where's my phone?"   Frankincense is good... I have hope!!
 
Fill the diffuser with water and then add about 10 drops of pure organic Frankincense oil.  Make sure it is a good quality oil as you don't want to be inhaling toxic stuff! 
It will smell LUSH.
 
2. TOPICAL - Recently I have taken to making my own moisturiser (less toxins and cheap!) which you may have seen on my INSTA @catjo84.
I always add a few drops of Frankincense for it's anti-aging benefits, lush relaxing smell and the benefits can get absorbed into me through my skin.
 
ENJOY!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! It's exactly what I needed and didn't realise it! I'm getting onto Amazon right now and buying a diffuser!!
    Once again, a really helpful read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Hope you find it beneficial! It really is a wonder oil! I'm in love! Xx

      Delete
  2. I didn't have a clue that Franki Baby could be so helpful. I'm going to look into those diffusers. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanna! Everyone could do with this in their lives! Let me know how you get on with the diffuser. Xxx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig